Air Conditioning Systems
When it comes to air conditioning, you need a cooling expert.
The right cooling system, installed the right way, will bring a new world of comfort to your summer living. But the wrong air conditioning system could bring you untold frustration...and may cost much more in high operating and maintenance costs.
As one of Greater Boston’s most highly regarded providers of home air conditioning systems and service, Alvin Hollis has the staff and resources to make your air conditioning system as reliable, quiet and energy-efficient as possible. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer—but we service all brands. All of our technicians are licensed, certified, bonded and insured.
Call Alvin Hollis for any of these services:
- Central air conditioning repair, replacement and installation
- Ductless air conditioning
- Whole house air filtration
- Whole house humidification or dehumidification
- Ductwork repair, replacement and installation
- Energy recovery ventilators
- Indoor air quality products
Air conditioning systems that we install and service:
- Central Air
- Ductless Air
Central Air Conditioning
Cool your entire home quietly and efficiently with a Carrier central air conditioning system. They’re the inventors of air conditioning, and no one does it better.With Carrier systems, you can achieve fuel efficiency up to 69% greater than other systems. You’ll have a consistent temperature throughout your home, day or night. And thanks to Carrier’s whisper-quiet operation, you may not even be able to tell when the system is running.
Ductless Air Conditioning
More and more families are turning to ductless air conditioning to solve particular needs:
- Can be installed in any home: new or old, no matter what the heating system
- If you wish, only certain rooms (those “warm rooms”) can be outfitted for air conditioning
- More economical than central air—yet SEER levels of cooling still remain similar.
Hi-Velocity Air Conditioning
This is a variation of central air conditioning: where there is not the need for the large ductwork seen in traditional air conditioning systems.
- consistent comfort throughout the entire home
- quiet performance
- duct openings can be fashioned to match decor
- installation is simpler in older homes